Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Vic Monchego & The Quotable Bren...

Vic Monchego has very kindly posted my poem How are you/Who are you on his blog, over here. So delighted am I that I have peppered this post with links to it. Also, I'll put a link in the sidebar too! It's an interesting collection of bits & pieces from about the place, some poetry and shorts that, in spirit, kind of remind me of this old joint. Check it out sometime!

In other news, I would like from now on for everyone to refer to me as "The Quotable Bren".

Quote of the day:
'When they see me in such fine, new garments, their eyes will be opened to who their beloved emperor truly is.' Henry Peebles, from Ballyscrotum, quoted just three days before he rode a horse down the main street of the village, sparking a frenzy of prayer and laughter.

1 comment:

  1. We are truly honoured by your mention of Victor Monchego. Who am I kidding (we?)? I'm the only fool in this bloody brick-lined basement. Inventing associates and muttering to myself again. I should get an old tomcat. At least, Bren, you are flesh and blood real. With thanks,

    ReplyDelete